About Key Stage Teacher Supply
Key Stage Teacher Supply is a North West based agency providing talented and skilled staff to over 300 schools, colleges and nurseries across the region. We’re absolutely passionate about what we do – and that’s just one of the reasons why we have such a great reputation amongst our candidates and schools. We are always seeking out day-to-day or long-term opportunities for our teaching and support staff candidates. Because we work so hard to match the right person to each position, our schools know that we have the best interests of their young people and staff at heart too.
Key Stage provides:
- Qualified primary and secondary teachers
- Special Educational Needs teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Nursery nurses
- Cover supervisors
- One-to-one tutors
Our number one priority is to help schools, colleges and nurseries provide their young people with the very best education, and in doing so, give our teachers the chance to choose the work/life balance they prefer. We operate across the North West region, working with schools in Lancashire and Cumbria, from our local offices in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster. At each, you’ll find dedicated and enthusiastic staff, happy to chat about what we can offer. Feel free to drop in for coffee and a chat.
Key Stage: at a glance
- Safeguarding and competency checks on all candidates in line with our APSCo Compliance+ status.
- Excellent rates
- Local offices in Blackburn, Chorley and Lancaster
- Response within five minutes for emergency bookings
- Branch support from 7.30am-9.00pm, 7-days a week (and Bank Holidays)
- Regular updates on outstanding bookings
- Regular quality checks on supply staff performance
- Ongoing training and access to CPD for candidates
- On-line timesheets and invoices by email
- Dedicated Payroll Manager
- Consistent and high level of customer care