‘We want your time with us to be a rewarding experience’
Graduation is approaching, and so is your future career in teaching. Key Stage Teacher Supply values the chance to work with the next generation of teachers. As one of our NQTs, our aim is to make your time with us a rewarding experience.
Supply teaching is a viable and useful option, both in terms of its flexibility and the opportunity to gain a wider variety of experience. Key Stage Teacher Supply have found that our current NQTs feel supply work gives them a deeper insight into the education process – allowing them to observe a wide range of diverse behaviour management strategies and develop new skills.
Why choose to work with Key Stage Teacher Supply?
- Efficient and friendly service
- High levels of communication that keep you in regular work
- Day to day supply to build your confidence and experience across year groups and subject areas
- Long term assignments (we have very strong relationships with our schools and consequently we are first to hear about current and future vacancies – from maternity cover to permanent positions)
- Assistance with your Induction year
- Regular training workshops
- Access to a wide range of jobs via our 4 branches
- Daily communication and marketing with our schools regarding candidates
- Excellent daily rates of pay
“I think that the personal touch you give to each person makes Key Stage what it is. Better than the rest!”
J.Watson – NQT KS1 Teacher
Visit our facebook page to find out more.
Contact your local branch for an immediate registration.
Blackburn – 9 Preston New Road Blackburn Lancs BB2 1AR Tel: 01254 507210
Chorley – 24 St Georges Street Chorley Lancs PR26 7AA Tel: 01257 240960
Lancaster – Cameron House White Cross South Road Lancaster LA1 4XF Tel: 01524 597170
Warrington – Westbrook Crescent Gemini Business park Warrington Tel: 01925 594494
Visit our website www.keystagesupply.co.uk